EXCLUSIVE FUNDRAISING BROCHURES – High profit, quality and value
- Product offerings that emphasize American Made, Green & Healthy!
- Winter Wonderland, Perfect Presents and Spring – 50% profit.
- Magazines, mixes, candles and online shopping – 40% profit.
- Gourmet Goodness – cheese, sausage, candy & mixes – 40% profit.
- Frozen Food Programs – ask your sales associate – up to 40% profit.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION – Our #1 Priority
- 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee on all product and prizes!
- Your customer service calls can be handled by Gifts ‘N Things or the Fundraising Chairperson – your choice.
- All late orders, re-orders and adjustments ship within 24 hours of your phone call.
- “How To” Fundraising Chairperson Manual is provided.
FOCUS ON SAFETY – Your child’s safety can never be over emphasized
- Parent letters clearly state that your school does not endorse “door-to-door” selling.
- Order Form and Prize Program state “We do not endorse door-to-door sales”.
PACKETS ARRIVE READY TO HAND OUT – We make it EASY!
- All material is collated into packets by Gifts ‘N Things. The packet includes all the material the child needs to participate – parent letter, brochures, order form and prize program.
- A Parent Letter is designed with your school information.
- Packets arrive at the school separated into groups of 25 in an “eco-friendly” tote bag for easy distribution.
3 PART ORDER FORM – Just in case someone loses a copy
- Families keep a copy—You keep a copy—Gifts ‘N Things keeps a copy.
- Orders are tallied alphabetically by Last Name unless submitted by homeroom.
- A pre-paid and self addressed envelope is provided to mail orders back to Gifts ‘N Things.
- No Cash? No Problem! All customers have the option to pay by credit card.
COMPUTER REPORT DETAILING SALE – Easy to read and understand
- Overall summary, internet sales, results by homeroom, top sellers, prize summary and more
- Reports are e-mailed to you, in PDF format, for immediate results.
- 24/7 Chairperson internet access to view totals, reports & invoice.
STATE OF THE ART SCANNING EQUIPMENT – Used to pack orders
- Every item is individually scanned by barcode to assure accuracy.
- Scanning by barcode gives us 99.8 % order accuracy!
- Scanning = Fewer Packing Errors = Less Headaches for Chairperson.
ORDERS INDIVIDUALLY PACKED FOR EACH STUDENT
- Every order is individually packed and labeled with large easy to read labels.
- We use uniformly sized boxes with handles to provide protection and convenience.
- All you have to do is hand out the orders!
FREE ECO-FRIENDLY TOTES – TEACHER GIFT
- One FREE tote bag for every homeroom – great teacher gift.
- 25 packets and a homeroom poster will be collated into an “eco-friendly” tote bag for easy distribution.
- Making your job easier while providing each teacher with a Thank You gift!
MYPRIZEPROGRAM.com – Puts the FUN into FUNDRAISING
- Prize program starts with selling only 1 item.
- Best of Both Worlds – cumulative and pick a prize in 1 great program.
- Prize envelope and online viewing add excitement and enthusiasm!
Participation Kick-Off Kit!
- Large hallway posters to help promote your sale.
- Classroom posters with Participation Goal Chart.
- Students that sell one item can sign the goal chart – increased participation, used to determine winners of 50% participation homeroom party.
ICE CREAM / YOGURT / HEALTHY TREAT PARTY – Promote participation.
- Just sell 1 item! Free to every homeroom with 50% participation!
- Everyone in the class is invited to attend the party. (If your school does not allow ice cream parties we have many other options)
$20 MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION
- Free to every teacher whose homeroom has 50% participation.
- Proven incentive to create teacher excitement which will help your sale!
ONLINE REGISTRATION KICK-START PROGRAM – Additional Student Prize
- A Superhero Finger Flyer is given to every child who turns in the coupon from the bottom of their parent letter stating they have registered for online fundraising sales.
- The Superhero Finger Flyer should be handed out during the sale for immediate gratification.
HOMEROOM EARLY SIGN-UP BONUS
- A Superhero Cape is to be used as a drawing prize for each homeroom.
- During the sale, teachers should have 1 student per day wear the cape for turning in a coupon from the parent letter.
- Every child who turns in the “Sell 3 Items” coupon from the parent letter, will automatically be entered to win.
- Signed contract by June 30th – receive a Superhero Cape – 1 per Homeroom!
CHAIRPERSON BONUS / SAMPLES FOR DISPLAY
- We supply samples of product and/or food for your school to display.
- As a “Thank You” to the people running the fundraising sale, these samples are yours to keep!
ONE FREE DOLLAR FOR EVERY CHILD – to spend at the Holiday Shop!
- Every child receives a $1.00 Lil’ Shopper’s Shoppe Buck when you use Gifts ‘N Things for your Fall Fundraiser and Holiday Shop!